Main Blog Theory Forum Store Clinic Tw Fb G+

Where to go for study trip / get apprenticeship in China



I am going to be spending a few months China briefly at the end of this year and would like to take the opportunity to visit a Chinese master's practice or gain some apprenticeship experience.

Does anyone know of a good practitioner I can get in touch with? Or where I can find more information about this? I will be based mostly in Southern China around Shenzhen / Guanzhou area but can travel occasionally..

Many many thanks :)


Most of the schools have relationships if not outright partnerships to varying degrees with other institutions in China. From within those institutions local practitioners can more easily be found. I would start by asking whatever school you went to for your initial acupuncture studies and go from there. If your school is defunct or not helpful in this matter I would try contacting some of the larger ones here in the US as most of them have relationships there.

Ask A Question Start A Discussion
Main Blog Theory Forum Store Clinic Tw Fb G+
Copyright 2000-2018 Yin Yang House - All Rights Reserved
Website Design and Management by the Yin Yang House Media Services Group