Weight reduce

forum post

Weight reduce

Published on 01-09-2012

"lakshmi80_2007" - this is their first post.

I am looking too fat, i want to reduce the weight use of acupunture point, please mention the points and how to do my self

This post has the following associations:

Issues/Symptoms: obesity (weight loss)

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Jan 2012

First you should never treat yourself if you do not know what you are doing - and if you are asking this question, it is very likely that you are not trained in the proper application of Chinese Medicine. The problem with treating yourself is sometimes the points that need to be used (i.e. you cannot reach them), but more importantly, it is difficult to be self aware enough to properly diagnose yourself.

There are no "points" for weight loss - generally speaking. The way you treat weight issues from a Chinese Medicine perspective is to first figure out why you are having weight issues (poor diet, stress, hormonal imbalances, thyroid problems, depression, etc.....). By using the diagnostic framework of Chinese Medicine you can properly treat someone and let their body regulate their weight properly - along with dietary and lifestyle/exercise changes.

For commonly used points, herbal medicines and related research you can read our weight loss page.

top Login/Comment

comment by "archived-user"
on Jan 2012

There are different pattern of fat, you better see a TCM doctor, after diagnosis, give you a treatment plan.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics