To cure testis problem in male

forum post

To cure testis problem in male

Published on 06-20-2016

"anon153069" - this is their first post.

One of my cousin has a testis pain. How to cure the problem by acu points…

This post has the following associations:

Issues/Symptoms: genital pain - swelling

Patterns: liver and gallbladder damp heat

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Jun 2016

Of course the first thing that should happen is proper western medical diagnosis to rule out far more complicated causes such as testicular cancer, etc. On our genital pain/swelling treatment options page there are a list of acupuncture points that could potentially be helpful. But these must be used in context of a proper Chinese Medicine diagnosis - see “What Does Acupuncture Treat?” to better understand pattern diagnosis and “Developing an Acupuncture Treatment Plan” for more details.

In the most general terms possible testicular pain is usually related to the liver and/or kidney systems. With liver damp heat as a possible diagnosis.

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon209915"
on Jun 2018

first try to understand why this sickness , is habit turn to character that create a lot of sickness . this sick is related to anger o hatred to blood relative- take seriously if not or laugh at it - and this person can keep it inside him. look at corporate leader why are they sick, are you sure, i say simply he is under pressure to perform because he is simply SELFISH IDIOT to achive to the top and the price to pay is …let back to testis - i have a herd that grows in tropical countries white melastoma candidum flower . is not a cure but sure can contain the size but this angry person must change his way of feeling. sory the way I put does goes the way of medical science. mine is only accumulation of of each sickness or topic which only then related to anther subject or sickness , i only start at a point and the relate to another and then to THE EVENTUALITY

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon209915"
on Jun 2018

WIND DAMP to me is a big problem , it easy to remove it , just CUP IT OFF , but where to find or chase the wind is the main ploblem , they moves.
Hard to believe , yes , I have been sturdy it for 30 years because there is no guide like acupunture have.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics