Teethmarks on tongue, hot flashes in face, heat in the body

forum post

Teethmarks on tongue, hot flashes in face, heat in the body

Published on 07-16-2012

"anon105889" - this is their first post.

Hi,

I lately have ringing in the ears, sometimes blurred vision on my right eye (very temporary), hot flashes in face, and have teethmarks on my tongue with a feeling of heat coming out of or residing inside my body even when the temperature is in the sixties or seventies it feels as if it is in the nineties or higher. Also I have a burning sensation on the top of my tongue and at the end. Sometimes thirsty, bad smell in urine, and I wake up with bad breath. Blood circulation is bad esp. in legs/feet. I have books enough on acupressure and acupuncture with stones (not needles) so I can help myself since having gone to acupuncturists here only made the condition worse (Japanese acupuncture: edema in hands which was absent before) and the other (Chinese acupuncture) increased the kidney meridian which I as a laywoman have had to mitigate. Disaster in other words.

Except for the teethmarks at both sides of my pale tongue which lately also has a little crack in it in the middle, I have never had these aforementioned symptoms before. Menstruation was punctual, not anymore. irregular; menses normal otherwise.

I would like to hear some advice as to what this might be.

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "gnigma"
on Jul 2012

Offhand, I&#39d say internal heat, especially if you also have constipation, due to yin deficiency. You have liver, heart, spleen/stomach and kidney involvement, from your S&S. Understand, it&#39s hard to diagnose effectively without actually seeing you, taking your pulses, etc. You can do a lot to help yourself with your choice of foods. I would recommend going to a practitioner if you can, because there is a lot of areas you haven&#39t mentioned.

Here&#39s a good list of yin-tonifying foods (I have no connection with this practitioner, but his list is good.) One word of caution--- if you get too crazy with the colder foods, you can cause stagnation, which may cause other problems, or exacerbate your symptoms. Again, I urge you to see a practitioner to get a more hands-on opinion.

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon105889"
on Jul 2012

Thank you for your reply. That it is internal heat (first thought it was steaming bone disorder) is obvious already from my initial description. The things I did to mitigate the heat was w/ du mai and bl points, and kid meridian. I myself think given other symptoms on Spleen Qi Deficiency and Kidney Qi Deficiency. Since I have gone to two so-called expert acupuncturists already who not only wasted my time but moreover, my health, I prefer to do this myself. And because my description lacked content (I realised that) does not mean I have to see a practitioner immediately.

The foods I eat/what I drink are in support. I do not smoke, drink, eat meat or fish and relax more.

However,I did notice the following: my Du Mai 20 (and other points) needed calming and that changed a lot (a lot!). When I say calming I mean a certain gem with a certain calming effect to put it simple, to use on the Du Mai when needed.

The list you mentioned is not found.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics