Swollen left knee - no pain

forum post

Swollen left knee - no pain

Published on 01-12-2016

"2709lisa" - this is their first post.

My ledt knee is swollen and stiff. No pain. Recommended treatment…?

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Jan 2016

Well it would be hard to say without more of a medical history. Certainly random pain from no obvious trauma will have an underlying inflammatory cause. This can be an isolated incident, part of a disease process like rheumatoid, and/or other causes. You should start by consulting with an acupuncturist in your area who will go through more of your history and recommend a course of action.

top Login/Comment

comment by "2709lisa"
on Jan 2016

Well, my youngest daughter was killed 10 years ago, and I have had various inflammatory “diseases” in my body since - ALWAYS in the left side of my body…

Sendt fra min iPhone

top Login/Comment

comment by "2709lisa"
on Jan 2016

Well, my youngest daughter was killed 10 years ago, and I have had various inflammatory “diseases” in my body since - ALWAYS in the left side of my body…

Sendt fra min iPhone

top Login/Comment

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Jan 2016

I’m very sorry to hear about your daughter. Yes, certainly, strong stressors appear to bring on autoimmune type reactions in people quite often. Sometimes this is potential that is within them genetically, for example, sometimes it’s just because this is more than the body could take. I would strongly suggest seeing an acupuncturist who can deal with this issues more broadly. Technically parts of the knee are influenced by what we call the liver system (see “My Liver is What?”) and this is affected by the emotions in the anger/frustration spectrum. Which your daughters death would very likely involve - just coming to terms with the randomness of life. Properly treated, this could all be helped in your body. If there is no one in your area, then please describe any other issues you have (sleep, anxiety, dietary, metabolic, etc.) and maybe a picture of your tongue, if possible, and we could steer you in the direction of potentially helpful chinese herbal formulas.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics