I have a patient that tells me he smells burnt for the past 6 months. I cannot smell it on him, he smells it inside his sinuses.
Here is some more background information:
- Has been living for 10 years in a very harsh, humid and cold climate and suffers from joint pain (knees, elbows, spine, ankles)
- The society he lived in was very abraisive and he has felt held back in his work and there is a lot of sadness, resentment and hopelessness in "wasting his time for the past 10 years". Worries a lot about finances.
- He lost a lot of weight in the recent year
- He is now living in a warmer climate which is much better for his joint pain
- He gets easily exhausted
- He gets easily agitated and to a point of severe anger, afterwards he feels completely drained
- His tongue is swollen on the sides, shifts between light purplish and red. Usually a wet tongue.
- Had some problems with green stools a few months ago
- Has tried eating vegetarian food, but it makes him very weak, must have protein and meat.
- In the past months suffers from feeling of anxiety around bedtime. Heart races and suddenly the energy drops and falls down through his body out his feet.
- Catches colds easily. Dislikes cold drinks, food and weather.
- Itchy ears, sometimes very wet with wax. Fluctuates between wet and dry.
- Eye sight is getting worse.
Now the smell of burnt he has associated with aneurysms.
Could you please provide some input in terms of treatment, food and other helpful advise.