Sleeping direction

forum post

Sleeping direction

Published on 05-23-2019

"anon87428" has authored 13 other posts.

In Feng Shui there are ideas about the direction in which a person works, sleeps, etc. What can be said about the direction of sleep when a woman and man sleep together? Do the same sleeping directions count in this situation? The energy interaction that takes place… the direction of flow in a female and male body… I am curious to hear views/experiences about this subject.

Thank you in advance.

Below are the most recent, view all here.

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on May 2019

Hopefully there are others that have more true feng shui experience. I tend to downplay the importance of the mechanical/linear versions of feng shui and rather focus on peoples intuitive sense of what is right for them. If you feel good where you are sleeping, then it is great, if you don’t then you should change the location and/or direction. I think listening to some of the wisdom passed down through feng shui is good, but being tied to it at the loss of our own intuition is debatable in my opinion.

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon87428"
on Jun 2019

Thank you for your answer.

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon133812"
on Aug 2019

Great answer unfortunately we tend to get stuck on superstitions to wisdoms from other places all which can be helpful but really when it comes down to it our intuition is the most important
I really appreciate hearing you Chad, saying you encourage all to use it

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics