Sleep Apnea

forum post

Sleep Apnea

Published on 10-31-2011

"congoman1978" - this is their first post.

Does anyone know of the causes (according to TCM) and an effective treatment for sleep apnea?

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "archived-user"
on Nov 2011

In TCM, sleep apnea most because of spleen deficiency, phlegm stasis and Qi and Blood stagnation, treatment proposal is sooth Qi, clear phlegm and tonify spleen. the points for example: Ren17, 22, Lv3, Li4, Pc6, Ub20, St36, 40...

top Login/Comment

comment by "congoman1978"
on Nov 2011

Thankyou for your prompt reply. I was wondering if these points would work with moxa or accupressure. I am not a trained accupunturist, (and don&#39&#39t have the money for treatment at the moment)but have a good knowledge of points and was going to try self treatment. Also if there an Chi gong exercises i could do for treatment. I would be very gratefu for your knowledge.

top Login/Comment

comment by "archived-user"
on Nov 2011

Moxa is good for treatment to warm the points and active Qi and Blood, but not good treat on Yin deficinecy or body heat people. self massage is good, if you do Qi Gong with self massage together will be more good, the "Ba Duan Jin" Qi Gong is very good for breath system, you can do Qi Gong first then self massage the points.

top Login/Comment

comment by "congoman1978"
on Nov 2011

Thankyou will try that . I know the "Ba Duan Jin" . I will implement it (and the accupoints) into my daily routine.

top Login/Comment

comment by "Mmoosad"
on Sep 2013

I did not get all the points. It only goes upto ST.40. It looks pretty good points to use for condition. But what are the other points.

Mohan

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics