Main Blog Theory Forum Store Clinic Tw Fb G+

Scents in Building/Classroom with Qigong

Qigong class available for me to attend is full of synthetic scents, very strong in the air, perfumes/laundry products… I can taste it in my mouth and throat when I attend. The qigong people are not responsive to using more natural products when I asked them to. I think it is worse for my health to attend, and I am never able to retain anything, any forms we did in the strongly synthetically scented class. So I would think my ability is better off without that kind of qigong? Or would you say following along to qigong even if the scents are so strong I taste it in my mouth afterward, still helps with needling? Or depends on the individual probably? Or always it would not? Thank you.

The importance of Qi Gong / Tai Chi practice for acupuncturists

If you are sensitive to the environment then you probably shouldn’t attend - just use common sense. That said, as you get stronger internally, you will very likely not be bothered unless it is just truly overwhelming. I would suggest you start with just standing meditation - start at 10 minutes a day and work your way up to 25 minutes. Do that for 6 months daily, ideally, and then attend again and see if you are still as bothered.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Ask A Question Start A Discussion
Main Blog Theory Forum Store Clinic Tw Fb G+
Copyright 2000-2018 Yin Yang House - All Rights Reserved
Website Design and Management by the Yin Yang House Media Services Group