Main Blog Theory Store Clinic Tw Fb Li

Regarding Stammering

Dear Dr,

i am suffering from stammering from my childhood days and 43 years old now.
i also have low confidence while talking to unknown people.
Please tell me about the treatment of stammering.

Thanks a lot

First is you have to try to figure out what the underlying issues are, in both western and eastern terms, and then a practitioner would tailor a treatment accordingly. To start this process, then, you need to consult with a practitioner in your area.

Iā€™m assuming you already have at your age, but if not, visiting a speech language pathologist would be a tremendous idea if one is available. They can help figure out whether it is a sensory/motor control issue, genetically based and/or stress/anxiety related. And, again, treatment would be tailored with these findings in mind.

1 Like
Ask A Question Start A Discussion
Main Blog Theory Store Clinic Tw Fb Li
Copyright 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc - All Rights Reserved
Website Design and Management by the Yin Yang House Media Services Group