Reduction of Breast size

forum post

Reduction of Breast size

Published on 11-01-2012

"anon231236" has authored 9 other posts.

Hi,

One of my clients- a 25 years old unmarried girl- has developed back ache. She has very huge sized breasts. and appears that due to this load she bends forward while sitting or walking. She is being treated for back ache but whether reducing breast size will help her ? Can some one guide me how this can be effected ?

Below are the most recent, view all here.

• Eosinophelia - 12-31-2021
  • Calcium Deposition in shoulder Joints - 12-31-2021
  • Imunity Booster - 12-31-2021
  • Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
    on Nov 2012

Yes a reduction in breast size (i.e. reduction mammaplasty) is a common procedure that is often very helpful. I don&#39t believe there is a way to truly do this with Chinese Medicine alone, however. Surgery would be the only option.

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon231236"
    on Nov 2012

Thank you Chad.

But is there any preventive measure for this type of growth? because younger sister of this patient (Age 17) is also likely to get similar problem.

top Login/Comment

comment by "Helen_Love-Jone"
    on Nov 2012

It may be that the size of this woman´s breasts make her self conscious and she bends forward to attempt to disguise them. In which case a wellfitting supportive bra and some posture exercises may prevent surgery which is rather drastic. Is it possible to use acupuncture to build confidence to overcome the effect of the unwelcome looks and comments she undoubtedly gets from men.

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon231236"
    on Nov 2012

Thanks.

Patient is already guided for these things and also she is undergoing some exercises but I am requesting for some preventive measures also, preferably in TCM so that her sister can get proper treatment before it aggrevates.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
    Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
    Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
    Our Affiliated Clinics