Reduce Blood Platelets

forum post

Reduce Blood Platelets

Published on 04-13-2018

"anon137155" - this is their first post.

Lave antal blodplader

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Apr 2018

Are you asking how to reduce blood platelets that are high, such as from thrombocytosis? - Or how to treat reduced platelets that are low such as idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?

Either way, there isn’t an easy answer for this. First you ideally figure out what the underlying factors are from a western perspective such as anemia or IBD, etc. Then you figure out what their diagnosis is in Chinese Medicine terms - see “treating the cause vs. the symptoms” for more on that. Then you proceed with properly tailored treatment. Ideally you consult with someone in your local area.

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon137155"
on Apr 2018

This is what I am asking: Or how to treat reduced platelets that are low such as idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?

top Login/Comment

on Apr 2018

And are you asking as a practitioner, a layperson, for acupuncture, for herbal medicine, for both?

top Login/Comment

on Apr 2018

A previous response of mine (along with everything I already wrote above) should be helpful

In short, yes, it is treatable, but as with all of Chinese Medicine it has to be tailored to the individual - so there are only guideposts (when we are providing with enough clinical information from the practitioners perspective) that we can provide.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics