Ratios of shiunko cream or purple cloud cream

forum post

Ratios of shiunko cream or purple cloud cream

Published on 10-09-2008

"totos" has authored 1 other post.

hello I want to know if sambody can give the ratios of ingredients of shiunko cream or purple cloud cream ( chinese ) a lot of thanks

dr calatayud

Below are the most recent, view all here.

• Shiuko cream formula - 12-31-2021
  • Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
    on Oct 2008

I purchase mine from various vendors and the mix is always a little different (some softer, some thicker). I don't have an exact recipe for it, so hopefully someone else can chime in if they have made their own. Sorry I cannot offer more.

top Login/Comment

comment by "lisa_lott"
    on Mar 2009

Hi, look at the youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v... it shows making a quick purple cloud cream, and gives a recipe. They just use zi cao gen and dang gui, but use the best herbs for your application.

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon187139"
    on Mar 2010

Heat up 500 ml (2 cups) of unroasted sesame oil in a heavy pot. Add in a half pound of grated beeswax and 1 oz (about 2 TBSP) clean lard. When just melted and at a gentle bubble, add in 3 oz of dang gui and cook until the herb turns a golden brown. Strain out and add 3 oz of zi cao gen (lithospermum) and cook until the oil turns a deep purple. Remove the herbs with a strainer, then pour into a bowl through cheesecloth. Stir with a silicon spatula until it reaches a creamy consistency. Add 1/4 tsp vitamin E to preserve it. Spoon into containers.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
    Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
    Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
    Our Affiliated Clinics