Psoriasis and psoriatic arthiritcs (RA factor positive)

forum post

Psoriasis and psoriatic arthiritcs (RA factor positive)

Published on 07-19-2014

"archived-user" has authored 334 other posts.

I am 28 years old male and is suferring form psorisis (particularly on scalp) and psoriatic artiritics which has affected my left hand index finger , right foot finger, neck and also i have back ache swelling and pain.

Can acupunture help me to get me outs of this condition?

Also i suffer from indestion, constipation and I daily have vomits of sour watery liquid in morning when i wake up.

Please help me.

Below are the most recent, view all here.

• What is a cun? - 12-31-2021
  • Acupuncture Education for DO's and MD's - 12-31-2021
  • Ion Cords - 12-31-2021
  • Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
    on Jul 2014

Those are certainly commonly treated conditions but each case is treated as an individual. So I suggest you find an acupuncturist locally (ideally one who also practices herbal medicine) and give them about 3 months and see how it goes. You should do well with an experienced practitioner. While generally all health issues are treated together by looking for common causes, the practitioner may have to fix your digestive issues first so you can better tolerate herbal medicine.

top Login/Comment

comment by "Dr_Erica"
    on Jul 2014

Dear Friend,

I so can relate to your experience of psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. As Mr. Dupuis has recommended, I hope you will seek out a qualified acupuncturist and herbalist to help balance you. As a person who loves someone with severe psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis, I&#39d really like to recommend the book Healing Psoriasis by Dr. John Pagano. It has been an amazing experience. My loved one has tried every pill, potion, lotion and injectible on the market for over 20 years with little to no results - and some pretty scary side effects. Using Dr. Pagano&#39s diet is the ONLY thing that has made a lasting, healthy difference. It is not an easy road but it is worth it to avoid the pain and deformity this terrible disease can cause. Wishing you all the success.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
    Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
    Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
    Our Affiliated Clinics