Main Blog Theory Forum Store Clinic Tw Fb G+

Premature Ovarian Failure

I was diagnosed with Premature Ovarian Failure 5 years ago at age 31. I’ve tried acupuncture with a liquid herb, 1 year ago without success. I am still interested in trying it again, but with Chinese herb in pill form. Is there a general Chinese herb combination recommened to help reverse or cure Premature Ovarian Failure?

There are many, but the best combination will be regular acupuncture and properly prescribed herbal formulas which will likely change over time. Give your practitioner 3-5 months of regular treatment. See “treating the cause and not the symptoms” and “how to choose an herbal formula” for reasons why there isn’t a formula for each condition (i.e. why there isn’t a cookie cutter answer we can provide to you).

You might find the blog article I wrote entitled “Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure” an interesting read as far as getting an idea of the potential of acupuncture.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Ask A Question Start A Discussion
Main Blog Theory Forum Store Clinic Tw Fb G+
Copyright 2000-2018 Yin Yang House - All Rights Reserved
Website Design and Management by the Yin Yang House Media Services Group