Main Blog Theory Forum Store Clinic Tw Fb G+

Points to treat minor injury in cheek bone


Submitted By: Vidhya ghopu

Sir, Two days before I fell down and my cheek bone got minor damage with pain and swollen cheek.what are the points to treat such minor injury? I didn't take xray for fracture. Do i need to consult doctor?


Yes, you need a xray check. If there is no fracture, you can put some herb patches(such as:... Zhi Tong Gao) or herb oil ( such as: Hong Hua You) on the hurt area to stop pain.


Thanks sir for ur kind advice . I checked with an ortho specialist who examined physically and stated that there s only a very minute crack in the bone superficially occured due the force of fall and no fracture.Now swelling reduced but tere s a black blood clot under the skin.I am applying hot bag to move blood stagnation .

Ask A Question Start A Discussion
Main Blog Theory Forum Store Clinic Tw Fb G+
Copyright 2000-2018 Yin Yang House - All Rights Reserved
Website Design and Management by the Yin Yang House Media Services Group