Main Blog Theory Forum Store Clinic Tw Fb G+



what can i get to help


You should -never- try to treat yourself without appropriate training in Chinese Medicine. I strongly suggest you consult with a licensed acupuncturist in your area and get a proper diagnosis. Your practitioner, then, can offer suggestion on possible herbal formulas. Formulas like Xiao Yao Wan and Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan are commonly used for PMS symptoms, but if you read "What Does Acupuncture Treat?" you will understand that Chinese Medicine doesn&#39t treat western "conditions" but patterns of illness that take skill to properly diagnose. These patterns when properly diagnosed are used to choose appropriate herbal formulas and other dietary/lifestyle changes. Your symptoms are well treated with Chinese Medicine and if you see a practitioner you should do very well.

Ask A Question Start A Discussion
Main Blog Theory Forum Store Clinic Tw Fb G+
Copyright 2000-2018 Yin Yang House - All Rights Reserved
Website Design and Management by the Yin Yang House Media Services Group