Plum pit Qi please help

forum post

Plum pit Qi please help

Published on 06-24-2019

"anon236863" - this is their first post.

So I’ve been really sick the last 3 months with trouble swallowing, feeling like there is a knot in my throat. I’ve been vomiting my food up and my anxiety has been uncontrollable . I’ve lost 25 lbs in a month form being so sick.
After tons of doctor visits , Er visits , and tons of testing the doctors can’t really find much other then some weak swallowing, gerd, and Barrett’s esophagus. But they said not enough to be causing such severe symptoms. I went to see a acupuncturist and have been told I have Plum pit Qi. Besides the supplements they gave me what else can I be doing or taking to help relieve this. I don’t know what I should be eating or if there anything to add to relieve this. I hate to go on mental meds and take anxiety pills if I don’t have to . I would love a more nature approach. Please help I’m at my wits end and I’m soo scared. Thank you

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Jun 2019

The symptoms you are describing are generally well treated with Chinese Medicine (both acupuncture and herbal medicine). So, simply, I would trust your current practitioner and ask them what they feel you should be doing dietary wise. They are in the best position to help you because they are most familiar with all of your diagnostic signs and symptoms and medical history. I would give your current practitioner somewhere in the vicinity of 8-15 treatments and you should be much improved by that point, particularly with properly tailored herbal medicine. Rest assured that what you are describing is very commonly treated.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics