Please help

forum post

Please help

Published on 01-01-2013

"anon52603" - this is their first post.

It started with a constipation and some blood on the toilet paper. Drank 1 cup of prune juice and had diarrhea for 1 whole day. Belly started rumbling for 1 whole day. Felt like going to get gastric, consumed Pepto-Bismol for 2 days and started to get bloating, hard to burp and fart. Felt pain here around the abdominal area. Went to the doctor and was told i have a starting small hemorroid on the ring of my anus and nothing else.

There is white rooted medium coating mainly on the center of my tongue and crack on the both sides of my tongue. Feel thirsty at the back on my tongue all the time.

Went to see TCM doctor and was told that I have stomach dampness. Was treated with acupunture and was prescribed with Xiang Sha Yang Wei Wan. 3 pills 3 times a day. I have been consuming the herbs for 9 days now. At the same time i also consuming fiber drink, eat rice and vegetable. No more bloating now but my tongue still has the rooted white coating on the center and few cracks on both of the sides of my tongue. red spots on the front of my tongue. Still feels thirsty all the time. Feel fatigue, irritable and my hands and feet get cold all the time. Last 3 days I starting to have loose stool (mushy) but not quite diarrhea yet.

Do i have to continue consuming the same herbs? i found the Ban Xia Bai Zhu Tian Ma Wan herbs and Shen Ling Bai Zhu Wan that matches more to my symptoms. Can you please tell me what is going on with me? What herbs will help to reduce my symptoms?

Thank you.

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Jan 2013

Ideally you will go back to your TCM doctor who is familiar with your case and ask him/her. That would be the best person to ask. It is very difficult to try to treat people over the internet without the ability to physically diagnose them.

Even with your tongue signs, which are helpful, it is difficult to know whether those were the same before any of the more recent symptoms were increased. These are things that can only be uncovered during a physical examination.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics