Nasal drainage abnormal?

forum post

Nasal drainage abnormal?

Published on 06-11-2018

"anon154598" has authored 69 other posts.

IDK if this is considered normal or nor mal in some circumstances or what. Is it normal to be having nasal discharge all year long ? Everyday ? I have to walk around with napkins and such all the time. I know substantial phlegm is only in the lungs and that’s where phlegm is stored. Is substantial phlegm pathogenic ? How can you clear this up ? What is the reason this is going on ? Is there something wrong somewhere ?

Below are the most recent, view all here.

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Jun 2018

No that is not normal, but it is very common with allergies, obviously, and with the type of digestive issues you have. It’s also increasingly common with a poor diet - things to eliminate, or at least limit, dairy, sugar and gluten to start.

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon154598"
on Jun 2018

What about cold to the Spleen? Would that do it? I was thinking allergies too. Drinking a cold drink? But I take Allegra. My Eosinophils when down some. But they and most other white blood cells are up. My Hemoglobin is down. All messed up. But isn’t that seasonal allergies. But all year long? I eat cheese, but no sugar.

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon209915"
on Jun 2018

the problem lies the place where you are staying . i am living in a tropical country which we are constantly attacked by wind damp, which causes a lot of sickness. my friend have running nose every morning , one he left to Europe , know what , he don t have running nose, 10 years later came back home , hoever his running nose return. i have come to understand that due young age he sick very often thus have weaken his lung over the years . highly note all sickness are condition over many year as much as you AGED.

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon209915"
on Jun 2018

our body is hot and drinking cold water is just like put cold water into hot furnace. the body most needed to nourish the 11 organs of our body . you at your age now there is no cure but only to maintain, just comparing to car , you will be best of health say live to 70 and above . off health goes with exercise , the best is the ultimate of practice yoga to the spritual level. that living with the ENVIROMENT and CONDITION.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics