Most Common Herbal Formulas Used?

forum post

Most Common Herbal Formulas Used?

Published on 03-01-2010

"archived-user" has authored 334 other posts.

Submitted By: dumplin1010

Hi there,

I would like some input as to the top 10-20 most common herbal formulas that are being used in practice. I tend to stock as needed but would like to have a more well rounded "stocked" pharmacy. Any suggestions? (I use tea pills and/or granules) Thank you.

Below are the most recent, view all here.

• What is a cun? - 12-31-2021
  • Acupuncture Education for DO's and MD's - 12-31-2021
  • Ion Cords - 12-31-2021
  • Comments / Discussions:

comment by "dumplin1010" (acupuncturist)
    on Mar 2010

thank you, quite helpful as I primarily treat many of the same disorders you've mentioned.

top Login/Comment

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
    on Mar 2010

As time permits I'll try a more informative answer. I've been thinking about writing a page on this subject for quite some time. For now I think that with a couple exceptions all of the patents in our online herbal pharmacy meet the majority of conditions that we commonly see clinically and use herbs for.

We do not use a tremendous amount of herbs and primarily focus them on conditions that we feel they are important for the healing process. PMS, Anxiety, Insomnia, Menopause, Fertility (50-70% of cases - male and female), Hypertension, Skin Conditions, and Pain tend to be the conditions we most often use herbs with.

top Login/Comment

comment by "Moxagurl"
    on Mar 2010

Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, Xiao Yao San + augmented forms, Pill Culing, Cinnamon Extract ,Jade Spring Pills, Bi Yan Pian, Er Chen Wan, Pe Min Kan Wan, Loquat Syrup, Rehmannia 6, 8 (Liu Wei Di......), Bu Zhong Yi Qi Tong, Chuan Xin Lian, Gui Pi Wan, Li Dan Pian, Peony and Licorice

It's a good start

top Login/Comment

comment by "dumplin1010" (acupuncturist)
    on Mar 2010

thanks moxagurl!!

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
    Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
    Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
    Our Affiliated Clinics