i stumbled across this forum and hoped that it is a good place to consult some practitioners or knowledgable people for a condition or complex of conditions that I have been trying to treat in myself with the help of various practitioners over the past 12 years to no avail.
I wanted to list them out and allow people to see what could be related or not. Some symptoms have appeared or worsened over the years:
1. Back pain (especially lower back) - started 15 years ago and gradually worsened despite lots of chiropractic care
2. Erectile dysfunction- gradually worsened over the past 10 years (im now 38)
3. Skin problems especially in the lower body - groin, thighs, waist, genitals, gradually worsened over the past 20 years - psoriasis on waist (getting UVB therapy at present) and something that is yet to be diagnosed in the groin area (have had biopsy - not dermatitis or fungus/yeast), will go to another specialist for allergy testing next week. Have been told it could be neurological.
4. Joint pain, especially the knees, worsened over the past few years
5. cold lower back and buttocks - has become apparent to me over the past two years but has probably been happening for much longer. This is simply where my body might be ward, but the lower back and buttock are very cold independently.
6. Heat and sweat in the genital and inner thigh region (quite the opposite of the lower back and buttocks.
other issues - mild dyslexia, memory problems, low immune system, anxious
i function very well at work and have a sterong social cicle. However, the above physocal manifestation are starting to encourage me to be a hermit at times.
Any thoughts on what this is all about?