Liver Fire

forum post

Liver Fire

Published on 02-12-2014

"archived-user" has authored 334 other posts.

I have been suffering for a couple years with these systoms simliar to Liver Fire. I had symptons similiar to Crohns but I do not have crohns. I get severe bloating and Cramping if I eat many foods. I also get these allergic reactions where There is like a fire in my throat and then my ears ring and for hours I feel all foggy and dizzy after eatting. I am always constipated. I am down to about ten foods that don't react to me when I eat them. I heard Liver emzymes can be messed up and give you the same sensations as food allgeries. anyone out there had similiar symptoms?

Below are the most recent, view all here.

• What is a cun? - 12-31-2021
  • Acupuncture Education for DO's and MD's - 12-31-2021
  • Ion Cords - 12-31-2021
  • Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
    on Feb 2014

Have you tried acupuncture and/or Chinese Herbal Medicine from a properly trained practitioner? If not, I would suggest you see someone locally. The types of issues you are writing about are both fairly common and very treatable with Chinese Medicine.

Proper treatment, requires proper diagnosis from a Chinese Medicine viewpoint. With your mix of symptoms you will only get proper treatment from a local practitioner who has the benefit of examing and questioning you.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
    Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
    Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
    Our Affiliated Clinics