Liver and mother child

forum post

Liver and mother child

Published on 12-18-2017

"anon154598" has authored 69 other posts.

I think the “heat” in the liver is a yin def in my case. And shows up as an “empty heat”. Not an excess but a deficiency. Because the kidney is mother to the liver. But I also have an infection in the lung. The Lung is mother to the Kidney. So can this all be from a lung deficiency?

Below are the most recent, view all here.

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Dec 2017

No. Again, don’t confuse the organ systems in Chinese Medicine terms with the physical organs in anatomical/physiological terms - they are not the same, in some aspects not even remotely related. As before I suggest you read thoroughly an introductory text of Chinese Medicine such as - a very short synopsis of what is discussed in that text will be found in the following articles:

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon154598"
on Dec 2017

OK. I am getting the book. I don’t have a lot of money to spend on a lot of things. But this I was able to get. It should be worth it if it helps with TCM. There was another book you mentioned one time I will go back and check on. At some point I might be able to get it too. I just thought since the lung was before the liver in the generating cycle of Wu Xing, it could be effecting the liver. Shows I have much to learn.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics