Main Blog Theory Forum Store Clinic Tw Fb G+

Lichen planus labia,

Hi i have this condition, and am taking CTM herbs for some time, which has helped enormously. Western medicine has nothing to offer. Has anyone any further ideas on managing this condition.?

I think I would start by clarifying what “helped enormously” means - in other words, if you are being helped what is left to treat? How long have you been using Chinese herbal medicine - what are you taking and at what dose?

Generally speaking with all of these inflammatory conditions you want to adjust your diet to limit as many as possible inflammatory foods - this includes dairy, sugar, raw foods, etc.

I no longer feel a constant ichyness like thrush. I now am quite comfortable in my female parts, i am taking a blend of various chinese herbs, 2 x spoons twice a day. I am told my yin is very low?? So i am open to further suggestions. Western medicine have no help at all except a tube of cortisone cream.
Thank you for your reply.

Without knowing what herbs you are currently taking or for how long you have been taking them I can’t offer anything else.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Ask A Question Start A Discussion
Main Blog Theory Forum Store Clinic Tw Fb G+
Copyright 2000-2018 Yin Yang House - All Rights Reserved
Website Design and Management by the Yin Yang House Media Services Group