Last Newsletter _ PFC's affecting fertility

forum post

Last Newsletter _ PFC's affecting fertility

Published on 04-12-2009

"anon77311" is a complemementary medicine provider and has authored 10 other posts.

The PFC's mentioned in the this month's Newsletter, are commonly found in couch cushions, carpet pad or the liner on a blackout curtain.( a link to a list of household products that contain PFC's http://www.ewg.org/node/21787) They release the toxins into the air.The PFC's are also one of the irritants in environmental allergies which produce symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. But there are simple "helps" to antidote the fumes of household toxicity. NASA tested plants for their ability to remove 3 chemicals from the air: Formaldehyde, Benzene, and Trichloroethylene. These aren't the PFC's but everything we can do to help our bodies in this simple matter is a good thing. These chemicals are the ones guilty for the Sick Building Syndrome.

Nasa tested plants for air purification for use in the space station where fresh air is at a premium.NASA found that some of the plants were better than others for absorbing the common pollutants, but all of the plants had properties that were useful in improving overall indoor air quality. NASA also noted that some plants are better than others in treating certain chemicals. For example, English ivy, gerbera daisies, pot mums, peace lily, bamboo palm, and Mother-in-law's Tongue were found to be the best plants for treating air contaminated with Benzene (common solvent found in oils and paints on our walls). The peace lily, gerbera daisy, and bamboo palm were very effective in treating Trichloroethylene (paints, adhesives, inks, and varnishes).Additionally, NASA found that the bamboo palm, Mother-in-law's tongue, dracaena warneckei, peace lily, dracaena marginata, golden pathos, and green spider plant worked well for filtering Formaldehyde (particle board,foam rubber and foam insulations). After conducting the study, NASA came up with a list of the most effective plants for treating indoor air pollution.

This is the list of the recomended plants.
1. Philodendron scandens `oxycardium', heartleaf philodendron
2. Philodendron domesticum, elephant ear philodendron
3. Dracaena fragrans `Massangeana', cornstalk dracaena
4. Hedera helix, English ivy
5. Chlorophytum comosum, spider plant
6. Dracaena deremensis `Janet Craig', Janet Craig dracaena
7. Dracaena deremensis `Warneckii', Warneck dracaena
8. Ficus benjamina, weeping fig
9. Epipiremnum aureum, golden pothos
10. Spathiphyllum `Mauna Loa', peace lily
11. Philodendron selloum, selloum philodendron
12. Aglaonema modestum, Chinese evergreen
13. Chamaedorea sefritzii, bamboo or reed palm
14. Sansevieria trifasciata, snake plant
15. Dracaena marginata , red-edged dracaena

Hope this is as interesting and useful to you as it is to me.

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "leapingfrog"
on Aug 2013

Isn&#39t that the real question today? What do we do about it?

Like glutathione releases toxins in our lungs, liver, brain, and even the skin. So certain foods, vitamins and herbs boost our glutathione. Vitamin C, for example. And Glutathione recharges C and E in the body so that it can do its magic again against free radicals. It would be nice to have a good idea of what points do this as well ... ren 6, ren 17, and liver 3 are great as well as the old familiar LI 11 ... simple and to the point. I would guess that tai yang does as well.

Now, why would I make such outrageous claims ... and maybe I am wrong. But I use those lifewave patches on those points (not LI 11) and they work like crazy producing glutathione. I use LI 11 and it seem to always boost the immunce response in immune despondant patients like those who have lupus or MS.

MOXA those points ... I bet that would detox someone. Most of my critically ill patients go to sleep as I moxa them. They wake up so relaxed and it seems to hang on for days. What a relief for their toxic overload. And these are gentle ways to treat a patient ... not like chelation.

In fact, I use modified citrus pectin to detox critically ill or non-explainable ill patients who can not get better and I re-inforce it with points using the lifewave Glutathione patch. That is the type of detox that the patient calls back and says -- wow, I&#39m actually feeling better on this detox.

Yes, what do you do about it.

How about a bath with simple epson salt (1cup), baking soda (1/2 cup) and apple cider vinegar (1 TSP) and 30 percent of our waste comes through our skin. Over a liter of water exchanges in the bath. And this solution tends to pH balance them and leave their skin soft and silky. Now they are ready for some serious bodywork or acupuncture or energy work.

What do you think?

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics