High cholesterol

forum post

High cholesterol

Published on 07-16-2017

"anon223002" - this is their first post.

Has anyone had success with lowering their cholesterol with Jiang Dan Gu Chun Wan?

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Jul 2017

Of course, that is a functional usage of Jiang Dan Gu Chun Wan as indicated on our website. That said, I cannot stress enough that you do not choose Chinese herbal formulas based on symptoms/conditions (for more on this read, “how to choose a formula”). So while Jiang dan gu chun wan can be incredibly useful in lowering an individuals cholesterol, for another individual it would somewhere between ineffective to the completely wrong approach. The best formulas are those that are chosen correctly via an appropriate Chinese Medicine diagnosis, ideally through a practitioner (see “Treating the cause and not the symptoms” for more on that).

For cholesterol issues generally, our brief discussion of our acupuncture approach to lowering cholesterol may be interesting to read as well.

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon223002"
on Jul 2017

Are there any practioners in Southern California? Or can this be done via email or skype?

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon223002"
on Jul 2017

Do you know when your Chinese Herbal Wesite will become live? It looks like i may be able to get a consultation via the website for my high cholesterol problem.

Thank you,
Sue

top Login/Comment

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Jul 2017

At least 1 month from now unfortunately. I cannot stress enough, however, how much you should take advantage of a local practitioner. There is so much that cannot be accomplished online. We are only considering the service due to far too many people with no access at all to practitioners.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics