Herpes help, from management to wiping out the virus

forum post

Herpes help, from management to wiping out the virus

Published on 04-11-2017

"pamski44" - this is their first post.

I’ve been researching what can be done to rid the herpes virus from the body. Would love to hear thoughts and comments. thanks

This post has the following associations:

Patterns: liver and gallbladder damp heat

Formulas: long dan xie gan wan

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Apr 2017

Herpes of all types is commonly treated with Chinese Medicine. That said, a discussion about treating a particular condition cannot begin without understanding that Chinese Medicine doesn’t treat “conditions” - in other words proper treatment is tailored to each individual and their diagnosis from a Chinese Medicine perspective. For more details on this, see “What Does Acupuncture Treat? or treating the cause and not the symptoms”.

In many cases the underling TCM diagnosis may be liver damp heat and formulas such as long dan xie gan wan. But there are many other possibilities depending on the individual signs, so treatment would be properly tailored to the individual for the best results.

top Login/Comment

comment by "pamski44"
on Apr 2017

thank you for this. I’m still learning!

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon219571"
on Apr 2017

I’m only a first year student… But for as much as I know herpes is a (toxic) heat condition and cannot dissapear. What we can do is make it “sleeping”, so de cliënt will have less outbreaks. But you can support the body by eating less yang and more yin foods offcourse…first point for heat conditions I’ve learned is Li11, especially when there’s an itch…and when it’s in the face Li4…you may correct me iff I’m wrong, after all I’,m only a student

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics