Healing Plan

forum post

Healing Plan

Published on 02-05-2007

"Roger" - this is their first post.

I have been chronically ill for about 14 years. I have anxiety, depression, and chronic fatigue. Herbs, acupuncture, dietary changes, exercise, and meditation have all been helpful but inadequate.

I contemplate traveling to Asia to seek treatment. My hope is to find high quality, low cost treatment.

Do you have any advice on where I might go or what I might do? I think that I would like to go to a peaceful, natural place with low noise, traffic, polution, crowding, and stress, yet within commuting distance of excellent medical treatment.

Since I'm also sensitive to chemicals, I would like to find a place that doesn't put preservatives on their herbs.

What do you recommend?

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Feb 2007

Hello Roger,

I have also contacted you individually to ask some more details about your medical history and what you have tried. Only with that information can I give specific recommendations.

What I can say, is that there are just as many highly qualified practitioners with experiences in difficult to treat conditions here in the US as there are in Asia. Acupuncture is both a science and an art form and the training of a specific practitioner and whatever other talents they may have does make a difference in the quality of treatment.

Given the cost of traveling to Asia and the long-term level of treatment chronic diseases often take, I strongly recommend that you find a new practitioner here in the US and save yourself the time and money involved in travel.

If you want to contact me directly and tell me where you are located and a little more about your case, I can make some suggestions.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics