Gui Zhi Fu Ling Wan for Uterine Fibroids

forum post

Gui Zhi Fu Ling Wan for Uterine Fibroids

Published on 11-21-2016

"anon162297" has authored 1 other post.

Hi , can i ask how is your investigation if gui zhi fu ling wan indeed can cure fibroid myoma ? thanks , Susan

This post has the following associations:

Issues/Symptoms: fibroids

Patterns: kidney yin deficiency

Formulas: gui zhi fu ling wan

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "anon162297"
on Nov 2016

hi everyone ,
i am looking for herbal cure for uterine fibrioid myom , frankly speaking , i have been googling for almost a year and most sites which the recommended herbal treatment that i found is always contradictory . and just recently i come across to one website which recommend chinese gui zhi fu ling wan is an effective chinese herbal medicine to cure uterine fibroid . can anyone share if this is indeed true since i have been very tired read so many website so many recommend difference medicine and the testimonies are always contradict each other .

Thanks , Susan

top Login/Comment

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Nov 2016

One of many possibly reasons why you have found what may seem like conflicting information is that Chinese Medicine is not a formula to condition modality. In other words, Chinese herbal formulas are chosen by the TCM diagnostic pattern - not the western symptoms/issues. For more on this, read “What Does Acupuncture Treat?” - which discusses treating the roots of issues and not the symptoms - the ideas present in the article would be identical for Chinese herbal medicine as well.

For fibroids specifically you could peruse our fibroids treatment options page - but that is in no way comprehensive. The best would be to consult with a fully trained Chinese Medicine practitioner in your area. They will go through your history and come up with an appropriate treatment for you.

So Gui Zhi Fu Ling Wan -may- be appropriate for fibroids in cases of what we call blood stagnation usually from deficiency/weakness in the spleen and liver systems. Other formulas would be far more appropriate if the fibroids arose from kidney yin deficiency for example.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics