Fecal breath due to sinusitis and sjogrens

forum post

Fecal breath due to sinusitis and sjogrens

Published on 10-02-2017

"anon31433" - this is their first post.

I have rheumatoid arthritis and secondary sjogrens. So with this being said I have severe dry mouth. Are there any remedies for this? I also have developed chronic sinusitis. Please help.

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "StephenS" (acupuncturist)
on Oct 2017

Are you taking pharmaceutical medication(s)? Have you already tried any remedies for it?

top Login/Comment

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Oct 2017

Technically Chinese Medicine is quite good at treating a range of autoimmune conditions and certainly rheumatoid and sjogren’s fall into the treatable categories. I mention this because, properly applied, you wouldn’t really want to limit Chinese Medicine to managing a few of the tertiary symptoms. I strongly recommend you find a Chinese Medicine practitioner in your area who practices both acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine and work with them for a minimum of 3 months. You will get much further letting an expert help you with these very treatable conditions than trying to self manage a variety of symptoms.

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon31433"
on Oct 2017

I’m currently taking Humira, methotrexate, and folic acid for my ra. I take Salagen for the dry mouth. I use biotene products. I’ve used quite a few different dry mouth toothpaste and mouthwashes over the years but always go back to biotene products. My ent dr has me on Allegra, cefuroxime, and a dose pack of prednisone for my sinus/allergies, plus allergy shots. I also do the nasal irrigation and my ent prescribed me budesonide to add to my nasal irrigation. Plus I’ve gotten rid of any dental decay that the dry mouth has caused n I’m still having issues. It’s so frustrating.

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon31433"
on Oct 2017

This is my next step Chinese medicine and acupunture bc I’ve tried acupunture in the past but it was getting so expensive.

Thank you

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics