Main Blog Theory Forum Store Clinic Tw Fb G+

Fatty tumor

SIR,

I TREATING LOT OF PEOPLES AND AROUND 50% PEOPLES AFFECTED BY FATTY TUMOR NORMALLY I AM USING SP5, GB14, NEAREST POINTS SOME PEOPLES GOT A IMPROVEMENT OF REDUCING TUMOR SIZE MANY PEOPLES GOT NO IMPROVEMENTS IS ANYONE KNOW THE POINTS FOR FATTY TUMOR THEN PLEASE ADVISE

REGARDS.

SENTHIL.M

"surround the dragon" technique?

And if it&#39s stasis, incorporate qi/blood moving points (4 gates etc)

Sp 9, St 40- phlegm.

I&#39m guessing that these types of fatty tumors are lipomas? I&#39m wondering how well the "surround the Dragon" technique worked. I understand that the technique only works on lipomas that are relatively small. Once they&#39re larger, they don&#39t seem to reduce very much. I have a patient that was asking about one that&#39s located on his back in the lumbar area that&#39s the size of a golf ball, so I&#39m curious about anyone who&#39s had any degree of effectiveness with these and how long it took to see some results in reduction.

For what it&#39s worth, I spoke to a master Chinese Medicine herbalist and his remark was that these are "incurable". Personally, I have not found the "surround the dragon" technique to be very effective at all for this. If it is really large and is causing a problem, the patient can always consider having it removed surgically.

Ask A Question Start A Discussion
Main Blog Theory Forum Store Clinic Tw Fb G+
Copyright 2000-2018 Yin Yang House - All Rights Reserved
Website Design and Management by the Yin Yang House Media Services Group