Dear Friends of Yin Yang House,
Hi from North Italy (Oderzo town, Venice area).
First of all, I would like to thank the Direction Staff of Yin Yang House for having permitted to us to discuss in this section about many arguments, opening a forum dedicated. I’m relatively skilled in TCM, and starting now to study and applying the Extra Ordinary Vessel methodology. About this subject, I should have some questions, as follow, if anybody of you may kindly answer, please. Some my questions may seems very simple; sorry, I’m entering now in this ability.
- Anybody of you may know any practitioner that is practicing applying the Extra Ordinary Vessel Dr. Manaka method in Italy? May you have any his/her contact, please?
- Manaka Ion Pumping cord. About the colors of the clips. Black means Positive (+) side and Red means Negative (-), is’n it?
- If, instead of the Dr. Manaka wires Pumping cord I use two little magnets for acu-magnetic treatment, respectively of Positive (+) and Negative (-) sides, may I obtain the same results of the cord, correctly applied?
- What in English language you means please for “Whisplash” exactly?
- In the method of Wihisplash Pattern, it is indicated of “…uses 4 cords”. Have I to use two wire cords for each connections black-red?
- In very common and not too strong pathologies, such us light insomnia, normal colitis, common gastritis, for example; how many time per week you see better the patient: one, two, or every second day, using the extra ordinary vessels method? In a relatively busy clinic such I have, it should be better to see the patient one time per week, but probably is too few…
- For applying little circular magnets on the acupoint in the skin; supposed correctly applied as polarity; not for extra ordinary vessel treatment; but just for osteoarticular tenderness or pain; how much is the time of application? May I set there the magnets 24 hours, six day every 7 days, as I have read in some American books, or what may be the best technique/time of application?
Dear medical doctor, physiotherapist collegues and friends all, I thank you in advance for your own qualified answers!