Main Blog Theory Store Clinic Tw Fb Li

Excess body heat

I have excess body heat. usually this occurs if I take some spicy foods or chicken. After someday the heat dispels if I take sometbut recently the heat doesn’t dispel but got more intense. It’s giving me pain for 4 days straight. It feels like my stomach and Intenstines are burning. Is there anpyway to cure it?

You should really consult with both a western doctor for traditional tests and an acupuncturist in your area. But generally, if after food you have an intense burning feeling, it’s possible that you have an ulcer. Obviously, if you know the triggers - don’t eat those foods and that may give it some time to heal. From the western side I would likely recommend you get tested for h pylori (stool and/or breath). See someone locally and they should be able to help you.

Ask A Question Start A Discussion
Main Blog Theory Store Clinics Tw Fb Li
Yin Yang House Name, Logos and Content © 1999-2021 Chad Dupuis
Website Design and Management by the Yin Yang House Media Services Group