Ear phones activating heart meridian?

forum post

Ear phones activating heart meridian?

Published on 06-27-2017

"anon122596" has authored 1 other post.

Hi,

I am sensitive to electromagnetic radiation.

Whenever I hear to songs with head/ear phones , I feel pain in the heart meridian/channel on the left side of the body. It starts from base of heart, armpit,elbow and then at bottom of the ring finger.

I just want to know what is the connection between ears and that heart channel.how is the energy flowing?

Regards
Gana

Below are the most recent, view all here.

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Jun 2017

My guess is it is entirely unrelated to a meridian per se, but rather something in your cervical discs that is irritated when you are wearing headphones or in how you tend to carry yourself when you are wearing headphones.

top Login/Comment

comment by "StephenS" (acupuncturist)
on Jun 2017

If you are that sensitive to the EM radiation from wearing headphones you should explore pneumatic options or just stop wearing them. In the context of TCM the heart is responsible for the actual experience of each of the senses. So in effect, any sensory information taps into the heart system in order to be manifest into conscious experience.

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon122596"
on Aug 2017

Dear Doctors,

you will believe it or not, I have solved my EM radiation problem with Imperial Topaz stone. Once I wear it, I can listen to songs for whole day without any problem.It sounded ridiculous to me when I heard of it but finally it worked for me.

Regards
gana

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics