Ear acupuncture for candida , chronic fatigue

forum post

Ear acupuncture for candida , chronic fatigue

Published on 09-05-2011

"archived-user" has authored 334 other posts.

Submitted By: rachel pereira

i would like to know the best EAR acupuncture points to treat candida , adrenal exhaustion and chronic fatigue , also if there is a good website with ear acupuncture treatment protocols... rachel pereira

Below are the most recent, view all here.

• What is a cun? - 12-31-2021
  • Acupuncture Education for DO's and MD's - 12-31-2021
  • Ion Cords - 12-31-2021
  • Comments / Discussions:

comment by "archived-user"
    on Sep 2011

Ear points for your question:

Symathetic Autonomic, Endocrine Pt., Intertragus, Brain stem, Subcortex, Heart, Liver, Spleen, Shen Men, & adrenal. And this is a very good website!

top Login/Comment

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
    on Sep 2011

Feng&#39s points would more than likely be helpful and, for reference, you can read through our auricular acupuncture section. That said, acupuncture treats "patterns" and not conditions, particularly largely suggestive "conditions" such as "adrenal exhaustion" and "candida" which are really more terms for a set of symptoms that vary so much from person to person making the western "diagnoses" near irrelevant in my opinion. My point for stating this, however, is not to debate these terms but to express the importance of you finding someone to properly diagnose you in Chinese Medicine terminology which will then make finding the appropriate points much easier.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
    Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
    Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
    Our Affiliated Clinics