from what you have said it is clear that:
1. Px has chronic stomach yin deficiency (since early childhood)
2. dry eyes suggest Liv yin deficiency - yang rising (if complains headache)
we know that the Qi originalis goes to
Thus the treatment must consider:
1.tonification of Kidney yin: K6, K7, K3 GV4, CV4, Ub23 tone all on water side i.e. Left.Besides Lu7 sedation on right.,SI3 tone on Left and UB62 sedate on right - (taking care of constitutional imbalance. increasing supply of Yin)
2. Tonification of St yin: St36, CV12, SP6, Sp3 tone all both sides
3. plus extra ah shi point to be located between K9 and K10 and UB54 (behind Knee) tone all and UB10 sedation.this is route of Kid divergent meridian (on water side again).
You have not mentioned of his B.P. I expect it to be on higher side (pl. confirm)
4. Sedate TW6 and Liv3
5. Sedation of GV14 and tonification of ST12 can be cosidered in isolation for immediate relief !
the Px shoulud be asked to take rest for some time after treatment.
his diet must include juices and soups