Main Blog Theory Forum Store Clinic Tw Fb G+

Annoying on diagnosed nuisances


Well here we go with an undiagnosed problem many women have, and wondering if you have any suggestions please ~ it is a horrible uncomfortable feeling of an air bubble either around the uterus or at the top of the vaginal area, it feels like it could be prolapsed womb but going via online forums those who have had that operation have seen no difference, one also had a hysterectomy and that made no difference, dilation appears to have helped but temporarily. It seems an unfixable thing so now looking for alternative therapy with a huge hope of finding a solution. Briefly this happens mainly around the period time but has also mainly happened just before starting period for the first time and then again in the menopause, it’s not short-term neither. It seems to be related around that area, also most often after urinating, it’s agony, every single one on the forum as a GP who has never heard of it, and most gynaecologist consultants are not assuring either. Is there anything you can suggest please?


Have you tried acupuncture for this condition? If not, that would be a place to start. Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine are used frequently for a very broad range of menstrual and hormonal issues as well as physical blockages such as cysts, fibroids, etc. I would suggest, if you haven’t already, 3 months of acupuncture treatment to see if the issues resolves.

Ask A Question Start A Discussion
Main Blog Theory Forum Store Clinic Tw Fb G+
Copyright 2000-2018 Yin Yang House - All Rights Reserved
Website Design and Management by the Yin Yang House Media Services Group