Amnesia following stroke (2ry to herpes encephalitis )

forum post

Amnesia following stroke (2ry to herpes encephalitis )

Published on 02-16-2013

"tarekareny69" - this is their first post.

I have a patient who develpos stroke mostly 2ry to excess wind , ? deficient chi ( severe exertion (mental sexual and physical

he is now suffering from shoulder pain and defective fine movements of right hand , and he could not understand the letters he see and also amnesia .

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Feb 2013

I would start by reading our acupuncture for stroke page and then ask questions from that point.

top Login/Comment

comment by "Huntlackeykxd"
on Apr 2015

I got diagnosed with herpes type 2 around six years back, when I was in college and had a foolish one night affair. I know a lot of women say this but believe me I never did that sort of thing. I just made an error that one time and, straightaway, it appeared like I was going to have to live with the consequences for the rest of my life. The worst part was feeling I would never get involved with someone I liked again. After all, who wants to be intimate with a lady who has sores around her you-know-what? But after an acquaintance showed me this video , everything has changed. Not only was I able to remove all traces of the herpes virus from my body in less than 20 days, but I was also able to start dating again. I even met the man of my dreams and I'm so blessed to write that just last week, in fornt of a lot of people in a crowded restaurant, he got down on one knee and proposed to me! This program gave me the chance to be happy again, and to experience true love.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics