After how many sessions can I see the results?

forum post

After how many sessions can I see the results?

Published on 07-23-2014

"archived-user" has authored 334 other posts.

I go to a Chinese therapeut in my town, Bucharest, and I have told him all my problems: hormonal imbalance, constipation, insomnia, rhinitis etc, and he treats be mainly for constiopation, insomnia, rhinitis and stomach. I hope he understood and evaluated well my condition. Besides, he gave me some Chinese round pills for stomach and constipation, 100% natural. I am at the fourth sessions but I cannot say I feel something special. My stool is still hard and dry, round and I still have hair loss due to a hormonal imbalance, I think.

I know I have to wait a little longer but how will I know if acupuncture works for constipation if I take these pills and after how many sessions can I see the results? He recommended me 10 sessions? Thank you very much!

Below are the most recent, view all here.

• What is a cun? - 12-31-2021
  • Acupuncture Education for DO's and MD's - 12-31-2021
  • Ion Cords - 12-31-2021
  • Comments / Discussions:

comment by "MaNoSe" (acupuncturist)
    on Aug 2014

It may depend on how long you&#39ve had your problems. If you&#39ve had it for a few years it may take some treatments before you have recovered. I think you should give your practitioner a few more treatments, but you should ask him what he thinks about how many treatments before to see the result.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
    Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
    Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
    Our Affiliated Clinics