Advice or Forward opinions on fluttering in abdominal

forum post

Advice or Forward opinions on fluttering in abdominal

Published on 03-18-2016

"Related2Glory" - this is their first post.

Been having episodes mostly when I lay down to sleep at night.
Usually after 10-15 minutes of trying to sleep I receive a sort of rumbling/gurgling/murmur that starts from my stomach and travels its way up towards the esophagus area. I have also been losing quite a bit of weight now 10 pounds at most and worries me on what to do. I had somewhat severe acid reflux but thankfully its 98% under control now but suddenly these symptoms of fluttering and murmurs started to appear. I don’t know whether its damage to my stomach or liver or maybe even an aneurysm in my aorta? So I thought it might be helpful to ask questions on here since Chinese medicine is a pretty extensive and ancient practice with respectful practitioners. If any advice and thoughts can be given I am more than thankful. Thanks in advanced

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Mar 2016

To start, when you say: [quote=“Related2Glory, post:1, topic:3342”]
acid reflux but thankfully its 98% under control
[/quote]

Does this mean that you are taking daily medication that keeps it control, or you have properly controlled it with diet?

And the 10 lbs of weight loss, in what time frame has this been experienced - a month, several? and was this the same time as the gurgling started?

top Login/Comment

comment by "StephenS" (acupuncturist)
on Mar 2016

There are some dietary habits that could account for symptoms like this. Don’t drink anything with caffeine in it after the morning time. Don’t eat large dinners past 6pm or so. You could try taking a shot of apple cider vinegar once the symptoms begin, that could potentially calm or even stop the fluttering.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics