Acupunture and cyst in children

forum post

Acupunture and cyst in children

Published on 06-30-2013

"anon19130" - this is their first post.

My daugther is 7 years old and she has a cyst in her left breast. This cyst is moveable, is not hard. The GP ask her to take an antibiotic, (amoxicillin + clavulanic 125) but she has not fever, the skin in that area is not hot neither red. She feel a little bit of pain, but a week ago was more painful than today. I would like toask you what could we do in this case. (We do not eat dairy, not fatty food, twice a week she eat any kind of meet. In general she is very healthy, very active and eat very well). In this area we have a very good Japanese acupunturist but we don't know if is possible for her to have accupunture or moxa.

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Jul 2013

Acupuncture can be used at any age. Cysts do not come from nowhere and generally will have a hormonal backdrop to them. Proper treatment of the entire person (i.e. not just focusing on the cysts) may well lead to complete resolution. I would consult directly with your local acupuncturist. This is something that is commonly seen and generally responds well regardless of age.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics